A growing Southern Minnesota weekly newspaper is currently looking for an Advertising Specialist, preferably with some sales experience. Experience in a print or media industry would be a bonus.
The Outside Advertising Specialist is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relations with customers on behalf of the company and actively prospecting for new accounts and maximizing sales potential with existing customers. The primary territory would be areas of Steele County and western Dodge County. This opportunity includes sales for three publications.
We seek the following qualities:
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Self motivated, independent and problem solving
– A strong sales aptitude
– Able to meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue sales goals
– Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills
– Able to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements
– Identifies prospects, customers and referral sources
The Outside Sales Executive is in contact with current and prospective customers. EXCELLENCE is a must for this challenging opportunity. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary plus commission. We also offer holidays and paid time off.
Please direct a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-319-1549.