The Chippewa Valley Newspaper Group, which includes the Chippewa Herald, Dunn County News and several weekly shopper publications, is looking for a dynamic, creative and energetic sales manager to provide leadership in the advertising sales division.
-Provide direction and motivation through planning, training and development of the sales staff to achieve departmental and company goals.
– Assist Regional Advertising Director in the development of strategic plans, including online revenue, retail and classified revenue.
– Develop skills and abilities of sales staff through leadership and training to ensure maximum professionalism and effectiveness.
– Develop aggressive print and online strategies, sales promotions and incentive programs to meet sales goals, competition and changing market conditions.
– Make sales calls on a regular basis with each member of the sales staff.
– Facilitate and help coordinate sales efforts with the rest of the Regional Sales offices.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred, or related work experience
– Previous sales management experience preferred
– Deep knowledge of online advertising programs such as SEM, SEO, social media, behavioral targeting, e-mail marketing
– Team player
– Strong work ethic and ability to perform under pressure
– Ability to communicate with clients and staff through exceptional verbal and written skills
– Proficiency with MS Office Suite
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
– Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and vehicle in good operating condition
The Chippewa Valley Newspaper Group offers a great benefit package to its full-time employees, which includes medical, dental and vision plans, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, and long-term disability.
For consideration, please complete our online application at chippewa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer