The Woodbury Bulletin, a community weekly newspaper in Woodbury, Minn., is looking for the right person to lead our award winning staff of dedicated professional journalists. As Editor of the Woodbury Bulletin, you would report directly to the Bulletin’s publisher and work in concert with the editors of the Rivertown Multimedia group.
• Supervise all aspects of the Woodbury Bulletin’s news operation
• Prepare, administer and work within the newsroom budget
• Approve all newsroom hires and promotions
• Review and evaluate work of newsroom staff
• Assist in the assembly of the newspaper every week.
• Write stories, take photographs and shoot video for publication every week.
• Provide multiple updates every day to the Bulletin’s website at www.woodburybulletin.com.
• Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline with at least four years newsroom experience
• Experience in a supervisory capacity preferable
• Strong decision-making skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under deadlines
• A valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by the company
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1/24/15
Email resume, clips and a letter of interest to:
or P.O. Box 277, Hastings, MN 55033.