The Litchfield Independent Review seeks a talented, energetic journalist to join our award-winning team. This is a general assignment reporter position, so we’re looking for someone who can handle any kind of story that comes their way, but especially human interest and feature stories.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent writing skills. Must be creative and organized, with a love for the written word and a broad range of interests.
- Good verbal and interviewing skills.
- Ability to tell stories across multiple platforms, written, photography and video.
- Ability to work with different types of personalities and meet deadlines.
The Independent Review offers a competitive salary, with health insurance, 401(k), profit sharing and more. If you are excited about becoming our next news team member, please send your resume, a letter of interest and work samples by Sept. 1 to:
217 Sibley Ave. N.
Litchfield, MN 55355
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org