The Digital Sales Specialist will work closely with our sales teams based at our media properties in Minnesota and North Dakota. In this key role, you’ll report directly to the Sr. Group Publisher. You’ll be working with a team of sales professionals to develop digital sales pipelines, understand customer needs and develop digital advertising campaigns that deliver strong returns on investment for our customers. We are looking for a sales leader who uses a consultative sales style and is able to coach others to improve their skills. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of digital marketing products including display, mobile, tablet, social media and search engine optimization. We’re seeking a creative marketer who understands the digital audience along with the marketing strategies necessary for engaging that audience. If you have a track record of leading and improving the skills of others and can demonstrate your ability to achieve sales goals, we’d like to talk to you. The winning candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and bonus compensation, benefits and a travel allowance.
- Direct the online advertising sales process, including prospecting, qualifying and positioning of regional products and services
- Work closely with local sales executives to develop and act on robust new business sales pipelines.
- Travel to individual markets to conduct digital sales training, inspect performance and attend sales calls.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals through collaboration with sales teams across the two state region.
- Provide a weekly revenue forecast.
- Provide great customer service and follow through to both external and internal customers.
- Train sales team members to successfully sell our digital advertising portfolio along with achieving your personal sales goal on a monthly basis.
- Create product segmentation strategies to maximize sales opportunities across different digital sales channels.
Skills and Specifications:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in online sales, business development and digital marketing.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of achieving aggressive goals
Send letter of application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org