Do you consider yourself digital savvy? Do you have a passion for helping customers with their advertising campaigns, marketing, and branding efforts? If so, we have the perfect career position for you!
Southern Minn Digital is looking for a sales professional with the energy, positive attitude, digital marketing skills and technical understanding to thrive in a media company that is on a fast digital growth track. The digital specialist will help lead our digital growth in the Mankato, MN region by educating customers on how to successfully market through the company’s digital and multi-media products and services.
Southern Minn Digital is part of APG Media of Southern Minnesota, LLC, a division of family-owned Adams Publishing Group, with 10 community newspapers, 17 websites, shopping guides, magazines, a digital agency and commercial printing facility in southern Minnesota.
• Work in collaboration with multimedia consultants to educate and sell current customers on the company’s digital-only, specialty, and multimedia products and services
• Grow new revenues through personal sales calls on new and infrequent advertisers within and outside the company’s market footprint.
• Utilize traditional methods and social media to prospect for new business
• Conduct customer needs analyses and create presentations and proposals to provide customers with customized solutions
• Assist in the development of new digital strategies, training, and product launches
• Organize materials and create presentations for workshops attended by local business decision makers.
Applicants must possess:
• The energy, motivation, and drive to make numerous professional sales presentations each day
• The skills to communicate effectively through written and verbal correspondence
• The ability to thrive in a competitive environment
• The willingness to be a team player
• Four year degree in communications or marketing (or equivalent)
• Minimum 2 years sales experience (digital media advertising preferred)
• Proven sales track record
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
This base plus commission position offers excellent career earning potential. We have excellent company benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance as well as paid time off, flex and 401k plans. If you desire a challenge and have the above mentioned abilities, then we want to talk to you! Please send a cover letter and resume with references to: Southern Minn Digital, Julie Frazier, VP Sales & Marketing, email@example.com. EOE