- Leads and directs the employees of the Rivertown Newspaper Group of nine newspapers, related TMC shoppers and digital products through planning, developing and implementing organizational policies/goals.
- Coordinates and leads activities of departments with special emphasis on Advertising, Editorial and Circulation to effect growing revenues and operational efficiency.
- Supports and promotes FCC Safety Initiatives as well as city, state and federal laws regarding safety.
- Provides a leadership role in the community/region promoting Rivertown Newspaper Group and Forum Communications Company.
- Responsible for leading and directing the annual budget process.
- Responsible for growing the business by generating revenue through innovative ideas.
- Communicates and fosters the mission, core values and culture of Forum Communications Company.
- Minimum of five years high level management experience.
- Must be able to provide examples of generating and growing revenue.
- Must possess strong communication skills, time management and organizational skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by the company.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 9th, 2015
Apply online: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1156271