Your Opportunity is Knocking!
Now is the time for you to step up from a Digital Specialist role to Digital Sales Manager. Want to run your own digital category in growing markets? Show your passion for training and helping customers and peers with their advertising campaigns, marketing, and branding efforts? Want to live and work in some of the most beautiful markets in MN? If so, read on.
RiverTown Multimedia is looking for a sales professional with the energy, positive attitude, digital marketing skills and technical understanding to thrive in a multimedia company growing local digital. The digital specialist will help lead our digital growth in the Easten MN/ Western WI region by helping customers successfully market through the company’s digital and multi-media products and services.
RiverTown Multimedia is a division of family-owned Forum Communications Company with 9 community newspapers, 14 websites, 5 shoppers, various shopping guides, magazines, a full-service print and digital media planning department, as well as commercial printing capabilities of every variety.
- Work in collaboration with multimedia consultants to educate and sell current customers on the company’s digital-only, specialty, and multimedia products and services.
- Manage existing accounts as well as develop prospects in the region
- Grow new revenues through personal sales calls on new and infrequent advertisers within and outside the company’s market footprint.
- Utilize traditional methods and social media to prospect for new business
- Conduct customer needs analyses, create presentations and proposals to provide customers with customized digital marketing solutions
- Assist in the development of new digital strategies, training, and product launches
- Organize materials and create presentations for workshops attended by local business decision makers.
Applicant must possess:
- The energy, motivation, and drive to make numerous professional sales presentations each day
- The skills to communicate effectively through written and verbal correspondence
- The ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- The willingness to be a team player
- Four year degree in communications or marketing (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years sales experience (digital media advertising preferred)
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
The competitive base plus commission on yours as well as team sales, offers excellent career earning potential. We have excellent company benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance as well as paid time off, flex and 401k plans. If you desire a challenge, then we want to talk to you!
Please send a cover letter and resume with references to: Steve Gall, Advertising Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted through December 11.