This is a full time night shift position for The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead located in Fargo, ND.
- Direct and coordinate activities of mailroom employees engaged in packaging newspapers, inserting product while promoting a teamwork environment.
- Confer with Manager to implement and maintain standards, cost controls and input and obtain necessary data for packaging and distribution of product.
- Make recommendations, implement and maintain operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve quality of products.
- Operate and troubleshoot mailroom equipment to include inserters, labelers, stackers, floor jacks and conveyors.
- Identifying and monitoring maintenance needs of all mailroom equipment.
- Ability to direct and supervise 20 employees.
- Previous training experience a plus.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Mechanical skills and computer knowledge required.
- Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
To apply please visit the following link: