Echo Press a division of Forum Communications Company has an immediate opening for a Multi-media Sales Consultant. We are seeking motivated self-starters who want to join a team to sell marketing solutions to advertisers. These solutions include an array of print & digital options, special interest products, and so much more! This is a rewarding opportunity for an individual who enjoys networking with area professionals and working in a fast paced and team oriented environment.
• Sell and provide full-service multimedia (print & online) advertising products & services.
• Achieve revenue and active account goals on a regular basis.
• Prospect for and develop new advertisers.
• Process ad copy in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Maintain a positive relationship between clients and newspaper.
• Respond sensitively to needs of clients & maintain good working relationships with our customers.
• Maintain professional demeanor in dealings with the business community and co-workers.
• Sales experience (2 years media field sales experience preferred)
• Successful candidate will be well-organized and motivated to achieve objectives.
• Excellent written, verbal and telephone skills.
• Superior communication and customer service skills.
• Must possess a positive attitude.
• Internet knowledge and computer skills.
• Valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by the Company.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 15, 2016
Email resume & letter of interest to:
Jody Hanson, Echo Press
PO Box 549, Alexandria MN 56308