To take advantage of this quality, affordable training opportunity, participants don’t have to leave the comfort of their workplace. All training is done online and the time commitment is one-hour per webinar.
The Mobile Sales Training program is designed to increase the skill sets and knowledge of advertising sales professionals, managers and anyone involved in the sales process, through a short concentrated series of webinar trainings.
- Webinars are presented as a series and participation is expected in each program.
- Content is focused on sales training and managing.
- Each course is recorded to allow for better flexibility of scheduling.
- Presenters of each course will be available for questions during webinars.
- Each participant will be awarded a certificate of completion following the successful conclusion of the training program.
Mobile Sales: How To Find Success In This Key Digital Area
Mobiles sales are a hot topic and many businesses are positioning themselves to be able to sustain this type of advertising into the future. This three-part series will take you through defining mobile, developing a plan for your business and putting the plan into action.
Session 1: Why Mobile And How Does My Newspaper Get There?
- The case for mobile
- How to get started
- Defining goals, mission and audience
- How to work with few resources
- Pros and cons of third party products
Session 2: The Mobile Business And Product Sales Plan
- Mobile ad growth opportunities
- Who buys mobile and why
- Where does mobile fit into ad agency and local buys
- How to structure sales to sell mobile
- How to price mobile
Session 3: Mobile Launch: Winning Strategies And Approaches
- How to excite the sales force
- Marketing message to advertisers
- Successful mobile examples
- What’s the next step
- Keep focused; don’t launch and forget
Program previously held in 2012. Archive Viewing Fee: $99
Click here to register for this series archive.
Please fill out the registration information at this link. If you participated in the live viewings, be sure to add in your discount code for free viewing. Once you complete the registration you will receive three links to view each of the archives.
John Reetz has a proven history of innovation, collaboration and successful leadership through growth and transitional periods, in both digital and print. Prior to founding JR Media Solutions Group in 2008, which grew into Media Solutions Partners in 2012, Reetz was founder and General Manager of COXnet, the Internet support and solutions group for 40-plus Cox Newspapers’ web sites.
At The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, after a career as a reporter and editor, he created the News Operations Department, the first all-encompassing editing, design and operations team in the U.S. newspaper industry. Reetz was chairman of the Olympics Operations Committee, responsible for all planning for the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta.
At MSP, he works with clients on content, technology, infrastructure, digital growth, paywall and a variety of other digital and print transition initiatives.