MNA is delighted to announce the cover design contest for our 2021 MN Newspaper Directory. The winner will have their design featured on the front cover of the Newspaper Directory, to be distributed this coming February.
The contest is open to all employees of current MNA Member Newspapers. You are welcome to submit more than one entry.
- Submitted entries should consist of one (1) page that is 8.245”w and 10.75”h with a bleed of 0.25” on all sides.
- Cover entries should contain the following text and images:
- Include a photo or series of photos that highlights our great state! Reproduction right(s) must be owned by the newspaper and/or its staff photographers. Stock commercial artwork that the newspaper owns reproduction rights to is accepted. No clip art please.
- CMYK color with fonts embedded & subset – Type 1 or OpenType preferred.
- Submitted file should be a high-resolution PDF.
- All entries must be submitted via email to DesignContest@mna.org
NOTE: Winners will be asked to complete a consent to publish form and review a draft of the Directory page containing their credits to ensure all information is correct.
We look forward to seeing your entries! Good luck!